Psychopharmacology & Psychotherapy
Anna Wachtel, M.D. – Psychiatrist NYC
Dr. Wachtel is personal, empathic and conscientious. She believes in the importance of developing a trusting relationship, in working together as a team. Dr. Wachtel is specialized in treating psychiatric conditions including depression, anxiety, bipolar disorder, attention disorders and eating disorders.
Dr. Wachtel views the patient as a whole, paying attention to how the mind connects to the physical state and the physical state to the mind. Based on her impression and sharing that impression, different possibilities of medical management are discussed, to alleviate anxiety, depression or other symptoms.
Specialized in treating
- Depression, bipolar disorder and other mood disorders
- Obsessive compulsive disorder
- Eating disorders (bulimia nervosa, anorexia nervosa and binge eating disorder)
- Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD)
- Schizophrenia and other Psychotic Disorders
- Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Anxiety disorders (generalized anxiety, panic disorders, social anxiety)
- Upper East Side
- 103 East 84th Street, suite 1A
- ( 84th Street & Park Ave )
- (212) 534-8816